At Little Angels Learning Center, we feel that the formative years are the most important years of a child's life. These years are so important because this is where values, attitudes, and behaviors take root.
It is imperative to our philosophy to:
- Provide a healthy and safe child-oriented environment for optimum growth and development
- Offer positive reinforcement for socially acceptable behavior
- Provide an educational component that will be fun
- Provide a variety of materials to meet the needs of every child
- Provide opportunities for exploration and discovery
- Encourage feelings and self expression
It is our belief that with love, care, and encouragement, a child will emerge to be a confident and secure individual.
Little Angels strives to provide beneficial experiences which will help your child to:
- Learn to work and play independently and in small groups
- Value self rights and the rights of others
- Increase language skills and communication
- Develop problem solving skills
- Develop self-control and responsibility
- Develop creativity
For more information, please contact us by filling out our form, making an appointment, or stopping by!